Friday, January 22, 2010

Ron Paul's Campaign for Lunacy



The editors at Parcbench liked my latest piece so much, I am featured prominently next to Dick Morris on the home page! Head on over to the site to read it.

A special note of thanks to commenter Doug for mentioning my book: It has a five-star review from Amazon and has been well-received by everyone who reads it, including a very dear evangelical Christian friend. Oh, and how could I forget to mention -- Sarah Palin herself, a devout Christian who took the time to send me a signed thank-you note! If my scanner was working right now, I'd post it here, but suffice it to say, it was a thrill to receive such encouraging words about my first novel from the Governor herself.

So thank you Doug for telling all of your friends about it, too. If you'd like to read more excellent reviews, you can visit my freelance blog here.

Not sure why my book has any relevance to my well-documented and sourced position on Ron Paul, but I sure do appreciate the free advertising!

Lastly, I am in good company: my views on the Texas congressman are shared by such prominent Reagan conservatives as Michelle Malkin, Allah at Hot Air, and Jim Hoft at Gateway Pundit. I'm proud to count myself among their ranks on this, and many other issues. And whether the Ron Paulnuts like it or not, I will continue to call him out on his treachery.

Thanks again, Doug! God bless you.

P.S. Do you think we should "take out" the CIA, too?

P.P.S. What's with Ron Paul's disdain for Sarah Palin, a politician you claim to support?

1 comment:

Chris said...

Great blog. You might like my blog.